Hiring Organization / Company: Enki Health Services, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Administrative Services Clerk will assist with clerical, administrative duties, and other essential clinic functions to support the needs of the Administrative Services Department, the clinic, its clients and the on-site management team.
Core Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assist with the daily administrative functions of the Administrative Services Department.
- Answer, screen and transfer incoming phone calls as appropriate, and take complete and detailed messages as needed.
- Greet, assist and check-in clients and visitors.
- Perform data entry and file documents as necessary.
- Provide Customer Service and assist clients as needed.
- Assist staff members with administrative needs.
- Implement and support all Company policies and procedures as applicable.
Minimum Education And Experience Preferred:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with mental health consumers.
- Valid California driver's license, current automobile insurance, and eligibility to drive for the Company.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Ability to perform in a positive, courteous, flexible and adaptive manner.
- Type 30 WPM.
- Computer literate and experienced with computer programs such as Microsoft Office Word, Outlook 365 and Excel.
- Knowledge of various office equipment, including copy machines, fax machines, and scanners.
- Bilingual English/Spanish ability is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both orally and written.
- See well enough (with or without corrected vision) to read fine print, hand-written materials, and a computer screen.
- Speak and hear well enough (with or without assistive device) to converse in person and over the telephone.
- Finger, handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms, including ability to use a computer keyboard.
- Have the mobility (with or without assistive device) to stand, sit, crouch, and move from one work area to another.
- Have the strength to lift, carry or push office equipment and supplies used in normal job functions.
- Stamina to effectively perform work activities.
- Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
Enki is an equal opportunity employer with a standing policy of nondiscrimination. This means that all qualified persons are accorded an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Enki will comply with all fair employment laws and will take affirmative measures to eliminate or prevent illegal discrimination. It is the policy of Enki that positive action be taken to insure that members of protected classes have an equal opportunity for all jobs. Enki will comply with all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
See Job Description.
Job Location Information:
Location: Commerce, Ca 90022
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you will have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be easy if you already know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an improbable and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply very important coaching, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. Those companies can also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long-lasting process for the people who carry out smartly all through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.