Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon Retail Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- High School or equivalent diploma
- 4+ years of retail or operations experience, or 1+ years of Amazon experience.
- 2+ years of people management experience leading teams of 20 or more, or 1+ years of relevant Amazon experience
Amazon Stores is a unique extension of Amazon.com that focuses on in-person shopping experiences through our retail stores. We are passionate about creating a shopping experience that customers love. If you are customer-obsessed, like learning new things, and want to contribute to end-to-end store operations for a new business, this is the place for you!
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager who can bring Amazon’s customer obsession to life in a retail environment. You will direct day-to-day store operations and lead a team of engaged retail associates to deliver a best-in-class shopping experience for customers. You will play a vital role in maintaining a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, safety, and fun.
Assistant Store Managers are experienced in leading large teams to deliver against standard operating procedures. Assistant Store Managers are natural operators who are comfortable with change and are always looking for ways to improve their operation. Assistant Store Managers demonstrate a strong work ethic, excellent ownership, the ability to meet deadlines, a willingness to learn new things, and a commitment to the customer and employee experience.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the leader on duty in the store, focused on delivering results while enabling a positive customer and employee experience.
- Manage a team of associates, including relaying expectations, managing performance, providing regular feedback, and supporting career development.
- Delegate effectively to drive exceptional results in your stores, including executing standard operating procedures, identifying areas of improvement, implementing solutions, and providing ongoing feedback to store employees.
- Maintain a positive employee culture built on Customer Obsession and Amazon’s Leadership Principles.
- Maintain a culture of engagement by routinely listening to feedback from leaders, associates, and customers and implementing solutions to solve problems.
- Identify areas of opportunity, determine root causes, and seek support to implement solutions to continuously improve the overall performance and culture of the store.
- Perform store walks and engage with associates on the floor, modeling behaviors of success and jumping in to fulfill associate activities when needed to provide a great customer experience or develop others.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and secure environment to ensure the security of all employees, customers, and products in your store.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related area.
- Experience working independently in an ambiguous environment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and implement effective solutions.
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and delivering results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for Amazon and committed to delighting customers.
Job Location Information:
City: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Usually, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and frequently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide vital training, assets, and methods for process seekers. These firms can be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into an enduring process for the people who perform well during their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.