Hiring Organization / Company: Republic Services
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY: With general direction, this role performs a variety of routine and non-routine moderately complex billing functions to ensure the proper preparation of accurate and timely bills to customers based on service contract terms and also is responsible for related activities. This role typically entails responsibility for customer accounts with complex billing arrangements due to contractual or statutory requirements.
- Following standard operating procedures, this role prepares monthly billing adjustments, obtains required approvals and enters adjustments into the billing system.
- Researches and resolves routine and non-routine billing questions and discrepancies. Following standard operating procedures, determines the appropriate adjustment codes to process the transaction.
- Reviews invoices for completeness and accuracy. Follows up with customers or other division staff/management to resolve identified discrepancies.
- May calculate and prepare manual billings for non-routine, complex billing arrangements.
- May gather and summarize supplemental billing information to accommodate customer billing requirements.
- Reviews various billing system reports to identify billing discrepancies. Makes corrections as appropriate to ensure accurate billing following standard operating procedures.
- Posts cash receipts to customer accounts based on information from lock box reports and local cash receipt listings. Performs basic and routine research to resolve differences or unidentified / misapplied payments.
- Posts payments as appropriate into the billing system to clear open obligations, or prepares remittance advices to accompany payments sent to the lock box or corporate office.
- May accept credit card payment from customers over the phone and process recurring payments.
- May complete customer set up in company billing system(s).
- May act as a resource for less experienced personnel within the division or other divisions. This includes answering questions and providing training and support for others.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Directly related experience in which incumbents have worked with customers in a billing function in a service based industry.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of billing transactions and processes.
- Have MS Excel skills at an intermediate level.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- A minimum of eighteen months related billing experience.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Job Location Information:
City: Sun Valley
Location: Sun Valley, Ca 91352
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply important coaching, property, and methods for activity seekers. These firms may also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areamust uncover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can usually be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly right through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.