Hiring Organization / Company: Unibail-rodamco-westfield
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Reporting to the General Manager and supporting the Center Management Team, this is a full-time role responsible for all center-level administration, including but not limited to service contract and vendor administration, finance administration, and tenant administration and coordination. Coordination and execution of the on-site Specialty Leasing and Brand Ventures program, and providing all customers including guests, retail partners, contractors, and internal cross-functional teams with an exceptional service experience, while at all times maintaining compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Contracts Administration – Service Contracts, Work Orders and General Expenditure
- Maintains the Center Contract Log: logs new contracts, amendments and follows up with Facility Operations Tenant Services on expiries that require a new contract or renewal.
- Works in partnership with Facility Operations Tenant Services, drafts work orders and service contracts, checks and updates forecast expenditure balance.
- Monitors and manages compliance of center teams with the Contract Policy and Finance Approval Authorization Matrix.
- Through Procore, supports the bidding process:
- Distributes Requests for Proposals, invites vendors to bid, follows up bids, prepares Bid Summaries.
- Performs Know Your Partner/GAN Compliance checks.
- Notifies vendors of recommendations.
- Collects vendors’ Certificates of Insurance.
- Drafts contracts and issues to vendors for execution.
- Uploads vendor executed contracts and follows through internal approvals.
- Reconciles costs to process vendor payment.
- Creates and processes Change Orders.
- Follows through approvals.
- Attends weekly progress meetings with Facility Operations Tenant Services and follows through assigned actions.
- Supports FOTS in the preparation of work permits for center contract works (e.g. sprinkler drain-down, hot works) and furnishes contractors with relevant permits (through the Sine visitor management system for Flagship centers and manually for Regional centers).
- Finance Administration – Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Other Finance Processes
- Accounts Payable (CAM, Center-specific):
- Matches invoices to works.
- Chases back-up documentation from internal teams.
- Routes invoices and follows up payments with corporate Accounts Payable.
- Monitors Nexus and Business Objects i.e. invoices on hold, coding errors etc. and troubleshoots issues.
- Receives invoices in the mail, uploads them to Nexus, codes and matches to work.
- Tenant Security Deposits (Permanent and Specialty Leasing):
- Receives formal request from the Tenant.
- Checks the lease terms.
- Checks Tenant’s account balance, requests offset of arrears against the deposit to AR, where lease terms permit.
- Collates documents for submission to Accounts Payable:
- Screen shot of Tenant’s account balance, including the deposit plus any offsets.
- Relevant Exhibits.
- Submits to Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable:
- Responsible for center-specific Violations (OTH), and Construction (CCH) Manual Billing, processes, mails and follows up payment with Tenants and contractors for payment. For Services Sold (SVS) and Legal Manual Billing, responsible for uploading request and back-up documentation into the Box file for the Portfolio Associate to action.
- Receives manual checks and maintains the Check Log for recording and auditing receipt of manual checks. Arranges FedEx delivery of manual checks to the centralized lockbox.
- Specialty Leasing Percent Rent Billing:
- Sends out email communications to Specialty Leasing/Brand Ventures Tenants.
- Obtains sales from Tenants in accordance with lease terms, chases outstanding data to full completion, and uploads data into Salesforce.
- Verifies Tenant billing on the monthly Rent Roll and issues to the General Manager for approval.
- Calculates percentage rent billing from sales data and creates a Manual Bill on E1. Mails the Manual Bill to the Tenant and chases payment, maximizing income.
- Gift Card Reconciliation Process:
- Matches and verifies receipts to system accounting entries.
- Prepares reconciliation documents for GM sign-off.
- Maintains Gift Card reconciliation filing at the center.
- Month End Accounting Process:
- Prepares a list of accruals and collates back-up documentation. Verifies accruals in TM1 and assists the General Manager with the forecast.
- Reconciles P-card expenses, uploads receipts, and verifies payment.
- Centers with central Plant – prepares Central Plant Union (Engineers) payments:
- Calculates Union Dues/Annuity/Pension, creates invoice for overtime and bill-back.
- Creates a check request for Dues/Annuity/Pension and submits into Nexus, routes to Accounts Payable.
- Downloads reports for General Manager sign-off and maintains for audit records:
- Holdover Report.
- Manual Bill Report.
- Rental Summary Report.
- Sales Kick-out (June & December).
- Rent Roll (Permanent and Specialty Leasing).
- Lease Abstract Report.
- Specialty Leasing and Brand Ventures – Coordination of Center-level Program
- Supports Specialty Leasing and Brand Ventures operations. Responsible for center-level coordination and management of ALL temporary in-line and common area mall activations, including Retail Merchandizing Units (RMUs), pop-up in-line stores, and kiosks.
- Performs center walks/inspections, ensures Tenant activation complies with visual merchandising Design Guidelines.
- Monitors pipeline activity, distributing reports to center team, and plans the activation schedule.
- Arranges regular communications with center teams to align on activity (General Manager/Asst. General Manager/ Facility Operations and Tenant Services.
- Arranges regular communications with the Specialty Leasing Director/Specialty Leasing Manager to plan the schedule, align on Tenant requirements and troubleshoot issues.
- Liaises with Tenants on retail and center operations, sales and customer service, optimizing performance and income.
- Obtains permits from the local authority, where required, and supports Tenants with the same.
- Obtains Tenant Certificates of Insurance and uploads to Salesforce.
- Obtains Tenant signage proposals and internal approval from Retail Design Management, ensures the Tenant implements according to the approved specification.
- Manages the roll-on roll-off of units, issues instructions to Facility Operations and Tenant Services and follows through to completion.
- Issues meter readings and utilities supplier information to Tenants (in-line stores and kiosks only).
- Inventory management:
- Liaises with Facility Operations and Tenant Services on maintenance and repairs and instructs works. Raises purchase orders/invoices and forecasts expenditure.
- Checks Exiting Condition Reports are completed for all vacant, outgoing in-line units and kiosks through Facility Operations and Tenant Services.
- Maintains an equipment and asset inventory schedule.
- Takes photos of activations, media, and space opportunities and uploads them to Salesforce.
General Coordination & Duties
- Sales Collection:
- Sends communications to Tenants via URW Connect.
- Obtains sales from ALL permanent and temporary retailers in accordance with lease terms, chases outstanding data to full completion, and uploads data into Salesforce/E1.
- Completes Sales Report Sign-off and issues to the General Manager for approval.
- Processes Open/Closed/What's Happening Notices and uploads to Salesforce.
- Uploads executed storage leases to Salesforce, maintains the center Storage Tracker.
- Processes mail – receives, opens, scans and mails: Certificates of Insurance, manual checks (mails to the lockbox), invoices, other general information.
- Prepares Tenant Operational Defaults for breach of lease covenants, issues to the General Manager for signature and distributes to the Tenant.
- Coordinates URW Connect:
- Uploads information to Tenants.
- Responds to Tenant requests and communicates these to relevant team members
- Processes Tenant requests for works and approves after hours work permits (checks insurance, reviews work in conjunction with Facility Operations Tenant Services, coordinates with Tenant on scope).
- Foot Traffic Monitoring and Maintenance verifies cameras are operational, manages the calibration and maintenance of cameras with the vendor, and troubleshoots discrepancies.
- Gift Card – monitors stocks, orders supply, reconciles inventory and updates systems.
- Attends weekly staff meeting and customer service (“Style” program) sessions.
- Attends required training classes and programs.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Essential Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-3 years’ prior experience in an administration role, working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience of basic finance administration: processing purchase orders/invoices, assisting with accruals and budget forecasting.
- Proficient in current Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Working knowledge of enterprise management systems (Salesforce) and project management software (Procore) is advantageous.
- Ability to understand and interpret legal agreements.
- Ability to conform to policies and procedures and familiarity of working within a compliance framework.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and sensitivity of information.
- Exceptional process management skills; can organize and prioritize an efficient workflow, simplify complex processes, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, adapt to changing priorities, and manage from start to finish.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, specifically through listening and responding to concerns both in the moment and via digital communication means.
- Ability to maintain composure in all scenarios.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualificatons
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits available
If you’ve ever wanted to be part of an innovative business, on the cutting edge of developing and evolving the shopping experience for customers, this is your chance!
The following values bring us together and guide our actions. They are the foundation of who we are today and who we will be tomorrow: EXCELLENCE We only aim for the best - TEAMWORK We unite talent to win as a team - ETHICS We build on trust and transparency – BOLDNESS We dare with vision and agility – PASSION We go the extra mile – OWNERSHIP We are empowered to deliver.
We want someone who is committed, thorough, works well in a team, exudes positive energy and ready to grow within an international company. We offer a collaborative, innovative, and achievement focused culture with unique opportunities for growth. We strive for excellence and our culture fosters autonomy, innovation and the collective power of our employees. If you are looking to work on stimulating and empowering missions, amongst great team members, while being challenged daily, do not hesitate to apply!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, experience and skills. We believe that diversity plays an important part in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, and other legally protected characteristics.
Job Location Information:
Location: Topanga, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Most often, you are going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if you realize where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an improbable and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide vital training, belongings, and programs for process seekers. These companies can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little operating enjoy. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areashould uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top goal for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can often be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out well throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.