Hiring Organization / Company: Twitch Interactive, Inc.
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- 6+ years experience working in a high-output creative environment like a broadcast network, production company or creative agency
- Background in production or post-production, with a portfolio of editorial creative that inspires conversation and engagement
- Sophistication in relationship management with high-profile talent and comfort coaching less-experienced talent
- A natural storyteller with expertise in gaming and interactive entertainment
- Work with multiple teams across a fast-growing company, bridge communication, and incorporate the best ideas while staying on budget
- Manage projects across varying scope, timelines, and resources
- Experience with graphic design and editorial workflow. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to unparalleled esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Keep an eye on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter, and on our Blog.
About the Role:
We are the Original Content Team at Twitch and our mission is to empower streamers through owned and operated content franchises rooted in interactive and participatory content. We put creativity and technology on the same plane by pushing the boundaries of modern day storytelling. We believe the best ideas originate in the community and we can only make them better through creator participation and a high bar of excellence. You will be a part of an expanding team that creates and produces content across gaming news and competition, sports, music and other cultural moments. You will guide the creation of original content ideas through graphic design, original video, and many other creative expressions of the Twitch Original Content portfolio. You will be a student of Twitch chat and transform that voice into imaginative ideas and inspiring ways of audience participation. You will report to our Creative & Editorial Director on the Original Content team.
- Develop original creative strategy, designs, and video plans for established or upcoming content franchises at Twitch
- Write engaging creative documents - including treatments, creative briefs, and concept decks
- Brainstorm ideas and work with team to prototype concepts (mood boards, mockups, animatics, and test shows)
- Develop sustainable formats that strengthen branding across our owned and operated channels and foster building a deeper connection with the audience
- Translate marketing/social data and use research to make strategic creative improvements to content and programs, while still knowing when to take creative risks
- Provide feedback to creative vendors, agencies, and creative contractors
- Develop new content output channels and grow them as effective community resources
- Be a creative vehicle between Original Content team and other departments, including but no limited to: Marketing, Creative Services, Sales, Partnerships, Business Development, and Live Events
- Experience working with content creators from various media platforms to develop creative content
- A network of industry relationships with game publishers/developers, studios, production companies, and freelance artists
- Have experience leading A/B testing and analysis with focus groups
- An active Twitch presence as a broadcaster, moderator, chatter, or lurker. We're partial to folks who genuinely love our product and know our Creators.
- You love gaming and have a deep knowledge of game culture, memes, and you stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location Information:
City: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you will have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of other people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be easy if the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an improbable and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply vital training, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms in your areamust discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out well right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.