Hiring Organization / Company: Worldpac
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Under general supervision this position drives the Company truck or automobile over an established route(s) to deliver products and/or picks up returned merchandise. Additionally, this position fulfills all shipping and receiving functions within the warehouse.
- Keeps vehicle fueled in accordance to management instructions and business needs and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Follows all safety rules and applicable laws.
- In some locations, the position will require responsibility for picking up or delivering merchandise between WORLDPAC location and/or feeder points. At feeder points, may be responsible for distribution of merchandise.
- Responsible for maintaining and storing equipment (i.e. pagers, keys, fuel card) in accordance to warehouse guidelines.
- Accurately interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers. Marks materials with identifying information.
- Sorts, organizes and prepares merchandise from receiving or the production areas to storage or to other designated areas, by part and quantity.
- Verifies documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
- May use computer to enter, maintain, locate and create records. Uses computer to dispatch, confirm customer or stock orders and to generate delivery manifests and receiving documents.
- High School Diploma/GED or Home School Equivalency
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form.
- Current valid drivers license with clear record. Forklift operator training may be required in certain locations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
WORLDPAC team members enjoy:
- An innovative and customer centric corporate culture
- A product mix that includes the largest selection of European, Asian and Domestic OEM brands in the aftermarket
- A rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental and 401k
- Employee discounts on automotive parts of up to 20%
Los Angeles, CA
Job Location Information:
City: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles, Ca 90065
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Most often, you will have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an improbable and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide essential training, property, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms for your areashould discover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into an enduring job for the people who carry out well throughout their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.