Hiring Organization / Company: Alpinestars Usa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Develop campaigns and vision; implement the strategy throughout creative
- Manage calendars and ensure creative department has the assets they need
- Responsible for overseeing visual look and tone for collateral, ads, photos, job requests and general overall concept for respective Alpinestars divisions
- Responsible for art direction for Alpinestars, including: seasonal concept, templates, POP, ads, photo shoots, catalogs, display fixtures, etc.
- Oversee art direction for all collateral, including: concepts, illustration, tradeshow design, posters, ads, invitations, etc.
- Collaborate with web designer on creative management for web assets. Help to set direction for templates and art layouts for the web
- Work directly with Communications to ensure all needs are met
- 3-5 years? graphic design experience in action sports
- Familiarity with motorcycle culture and/or motorsports
- Strong strategic background in developing campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Capable of working in fast-paced / energetic environment
- Ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines in a steady fashion
Resumes will not be considered without accompanying portfolio.
This is a full-time position with benefits, located in Torrance, CA. We will reply only to those individuals selected for further consideration.
Job Location Information:
Location: Torrance, Ca 90503
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Usually, you will haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if where to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply very important coaching, belongings, and methods for process seekers. Those companies can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little operating experience. A simple Web test for job firms for your areashould discover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long lasting process for the people who perform neatly all over their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.