Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon.com Services Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- 5+ years of technical experience on episodic and film workflows
- 5+ years of experience in coordination, project management, asset operations or post delivery
The Post Mastering & Media Management team is looking to hire a Post Mastering Ops Manager. They will be responsible for managing content rights and metadata information, mastering, packaging, and delivery of high-profile Amazon Original series and movies to Prime Video’s platform. This role takes ownership of Originals content after Post Production teams have accepted delivery of final production masters and coordinates with the Localization team for delivery of all language assets (e.g. timed-text, dubbed audio, and translated metadata).
The team works very closely with various cross-functional teams (Post Management, Localization, Post Technology, Legal, Brand Marketing, Partner Ops, etc.) to ensure on-time delivery and content readiness to launch globally across all platforms.
- Work closely with Amazon Studios Post Management, Localization, Brand Marketing, and Post Vendors to ensure all deliverables meet AS QC guidelines and specifications prior to mastering and delivery to Prime Video
- Coordinate with Prime Video Partner Ops team on content rights, metadata, and asset delivery to ensure a timely launch
- Manage and track key deliverables by maintaining project trackers and ensuring milestones and key dates are met
- Troubleshoot content and report issues back to Post Vendors
- Collaborate with the Post Technology team to improve existing operational workflows by identifying problem areas and providing smart solutions
- Learn new platforms as in-house Post Mastering tools expand
- BA/BS Required
- Working technical knowledge on episodic & film workflows and various file formats / digital media assets
- Prior experience in production or post production processes and facilities
- Previous background in international content or localization of content a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can clearly articulate and document technical processes
- Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, tools, workflow, and technology
- Project management experience desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Light travel may be required
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Location Information:
City: Santa Monica
Location: Santa Monica, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. In most cases, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly supply important coaching, belongings, and systems for activity seekers. These firms can be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip purpose for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can commonly be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring task for the people who perform smartly all over their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.