Hiring Organization / Company: Skechers
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at skx.com.
The International Shipping Coordinator will be responsible for the control and administration of shipments, documents, communications, and payment presentations under letters of credit, documentary collections, wire transfers, etc. and/or any financial transaction for all product produced by Skechers' authorized manufacturers from all origins / warehouses: Factories, USA DC, Belgium DC, Japan DC, Chile DC, Vendors and any alternate international sources.
Essential Job Results-
- Invoicing, logistics and shipping control of all International Orders to ensure Skechers International Goal Sales are met and successfully processed within the time frame required.
- Receives, print, review and check all shipping documents for all Factory Direct Shipments from our Skechers China Offices.
- Check data on invoices for accuracy between Compass and Garpac, such as style, color, total pairs, etc. including prices
- Resolve any prices discrepancies with our Finance Team prior invoicing in Compass.
- Resolve any documents discrepancy or clarifications with the Factories through our associates in China and/or any Skechers colleagues Internationally.
- Ensure Cargo Receipt is properly sign and dated and within the time frame required.
- Proceed with Compass Invoicing for Factory Direct shipments and ensure each individual line for each Factory Commercial Invoice is processed.
- Factory invoice Copies are given to the Supervisor for Pending Documents Reports and placed on the TT Folders that will be given to our Export and Import Finance Teams so that factories receive their payments.
- Process or issues manually (if needed) all necessary paperwork including the preparation of instructions for transportation documents, certificates of origin, other certificates, commercial invoices, packing lists and any other shipping documentation associated with each shipment originated from our Distributions Centers in the USA, Belgium, Factories or any Skechers locations, vendors or suppliers.
- Processing all USA and Belgium Shipments creating Releases in Compass.
- Process Compass Order and Pickticket Downloads for goods shipping from our USA DC and Belgium EDC and generate Goods Packed Report for all International Accounts.
- Interact with Customer Service, Allocations, Customs Team, Finance Team, Retail Team, DC, EDC and/or any party involved to resolve any Compass download issue or discrepancy.
- Communicate with all International Customers, Forwarders, Carriers, Truckers, etc. to process and push for shipments from the USA, Belgium, Factories or any other sources.
- Ensure all sample shipments are sent without delays.
- Updates complete shipment information into Compass systems for proper tracking and balancing.
- Reviews documentation for completion.
- Monitors all shipment activity for timely arrival at destination.
- Creates appropriate reporting tools necessary to account for activity.
- Communicates any discrepancies to proper supervisor/manager.
- Interacts with appropriate personnel both within and outside the company in processing logistics and/or credit and payment activity.
- Ensures all documents and finance presentations are sent to finance institutions and/or customers to demand and secure payment for all shipments.
- Assumes primary responsibility of all filing associated with all International Shipments processed by the Export Logistics Team.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned by management with respect to all International Exports and alternate operations as assigned/needed.
- Excellent communicator (email, phone, zoom, etc.)
- Team player and able to work independently.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to focus, multi-task, prioritize projects and handle pressure of deadlines and goals.
- Ability to handle high volume of shipments, communications, documentation and filing.
Education and Experience-
- B.A. degree or one to two years’ experience within a trade environment with general exposure to export operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures, freight forwarding and export terminology.
- Knowledge of general inventory operating systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The skills, abilities and physical demands described are representative of those duties that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; sit, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long period of times. The employee is regularly required to lift a 35 - 40lb dress form for garment evaluations.
Job Location Information:
City: Manhattan Beach
Location: Manhattan Beach, Ca 90266
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Normally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can be simple if you know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply important training, assets, and methods for job seekers. Those companies can also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areamust uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can repeatedly be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring process for the people who perform smartly right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.