Hiring Organization / Company: Apex Logistics International Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Summary: Performing/controlling a combination of manual and automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. Also is responsible for the efficient flow of product receipt from vendor to shipment of products to a variety of internal or external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Move, gather or distribute and/or ship the items.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Open bales, crates and other containers. Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe. Wear the proper safety equipment. Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Freight forwarding experience in dispatch and warehouse experience is preferred
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and fast pace
- Pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Basic IT skill is required.
Job Location Information:
Location: Compton, Ca 90221
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs this present day. Usually, you will have no clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential training, belongings, and methods for activity seekers. These firms can also be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areamust discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can usually be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform well throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.