Hiring Organization / Company: Amazon.com Services Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Minimum of 1 years in an environmental Health & Safety (EHS) related field or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations specifically 29 CFR 1910
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel in a professional capacity
- Experience maintaining confidentiality in matter involving security and/or personnel issues in the workplace
The WHSS is required to maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems. The WHSS supports management’s efforts to ensure compliance with all corporate Program expectations and applicable federal & state laws. The WHSS also conducts risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions. In addition, the WHSS is responsible for recommending appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomics. Candidate must be willing to work any shift, based on availability. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to report to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting systems
- Support management efforts to ensure compliance with all corporate program expectations and applicable federal and state laws
- Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard Analysis) and new equipment introductions
- Responsible for recommending appropriate risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomics
- Available to work flexible shifts including days, nights and/or weekends
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a safety related field
- Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, judgment, and customer focus skills
- Experience leading and managing a team ability to analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety analyses
- Experience in emergency response and currently holds First Aid and CPR certificates
- Experience in workers compensation case management
Job Location Information:
Location: Compton, Ca
Date Posted: 2021-05-04
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs this present day. Normally, you will don’t have any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be simple if you know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are tips that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an unbelievable and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide critical coaching, property, and techniques for task seekers. These corporations may also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areamust discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip goal for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into an enduring job for the people who carry out neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.